Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Introduction


Introduction

Its my blog who introduced me to the world of nature
With my camera I captured some green images
Whenever I walked I observed the small plants
I saw the beauty of leaves
Variety of flowers
Vibrant colours of dried leaves

from my memory lane I had chosen some frames
In them I  had seen my father always keen to take
seeds to our home.  Its rich with green.
In that I had seen pathiyatti making roofing of their home
from coconut leaves.  It was a nice craft.  Her black thin and pale
Hand making the coconut leaves a useful thing.
She had always made broom with that leaves.  At that time I didn't know the
terms'Eco friendly' but they were doing marvellous things for a non polluted earth.


I had communicated with some good hearts who have
also some nice memories about trees
Its the destiny who played it part as a blog which
had opened me an amazing world of coolness and freshness
into my mind.


1 comment:

Event Stories said...

Great Content. Interesting Post Top Event Management Companies in Kochi , Top Event Management Companies in Ernakulam Your Blog Post Has Interesting Content and Good Content Value
I appreciate