Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ton kanakkinu music


Within 2-4 days various FM programs had conquered Kochi. Kochi is rocking with all the programs not only youth but people from various phases of life also enjoying the competition between the broadcasting stations and the surprising gifts and many more....
News papers had reported about the hike in demand of FM Radios in penta menaka of Marine Drive. I am also trying to fill ton kanakkinu music with every minute of my life. My husband who is an electronic expert likes the quality of Radio Mango. But from my child hood I am in love with Mathrubhumi, so I like to tune Club FM 94.3.
Its a revolution in the field of broadcasting. Thanks for the various station managements for making Radio such a popular instrument. Advertisements play a major role anyhow music is a helaer for all type of situations. Without much effort we can listen music from various languages and various films....
My father, who is in changanacherry always enquiring me about the launching of new stations in Kottayam. He is also a music lover and he loves to hear music rather than to see. My husband's friend who is an auto driver telling us about the changes occured in their Auto stand after the launching of FM stations. Its a great thing to have FM in mobile sets. My husband also loves it because its a great relief in the unending blocks in the roads of Metro city. But he always opt
Vividh Bharathy because he thinks he can improve his Hindi by listening to this station. Wishing all the success for all FM stations ....
Other post about this topic Radio is coming back

No comments: